Good-Bye, Mom


E.G.P.
May 15, 1954 - April 12, 2012

Ma, I still can't believe you're gone. Our lives will never be the same without you. It's too SOON, Ma. I still don't know how to fill this void. But with your guidance, I know we can manage. You're in a better place now.

Your loving memories will live through... I promise you that. We will cherish everything. I want the world to know how remarkable human being you really are. You've shown me (/us) how a selfless love will get us through anything... how genuine faith in God can bring miracles. You are our miracle MOM. I will be forever grateful to God that you are our mother. Thank you for everything. I will miss you.

I know you are already with Him. Rest now in peace.
 
I LOVE YOU, MA!
 

Comments

Mac Callister said…
This is sad...

Please accept my condolences...

I know she is in a happy place now :-)
ZaiZai said…
my sincerest, heartfelt condolences..just be strong, I'm sure your mom is watching over you now. hugs!
Unknown said…
Thank you Mac Callister and Zaizai...
Anonymous said…
I have been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers
made good content as you did, the web will be much more
useful than ever before.
Here is my weblog :: off-page seo

Popular Posts