It's Time



How long have I been gliding through the vicious rat race that is my work life, I can no longer fathom. How my colleagues and I have transformed it into a lame soap opera of pinning down the ultimate villain became increasingly confusing. I'm no longer certain if I still play the protagonist role in the picture. To stay or leave has been the unsettling conundrum that plagued me almost every day. I cannot even remember when it has begun. No self-respecting individual should endure the things I have to do to make both ends meet. I think it's time. "It's time to build from the bottom of the pit, right to the top." I won't hold back. I don't have the luxury of it. "Packing my bags and giving this company a raincheck." Wow, Imagine Dragons have this all figured out for me!

Comments

Popular Posts